Sunday I woke up to a lovely tweet from @Momsfoodblog nominating me for the Liebster award. I had no freaking clue what it was but I was excited nonetheless. After dancing in bed, I clicked on the link so that I could give my hubby a proper explanation for disturbing his sleep. I found that the Liebster award is sort of a “chain post” where bloggers support other blogger’s blogs (say that 3x fast). A little qt with google and I discovered that there are like a bazillion ways for you to honor your nomination duty’s but the basics are as follows:
- Link back to the blog(s) that nominated you.
- Explain the purpose of the Liebster award.
- Nominate x amount of other bloggers, linking to their blogs as well.
You’re supposed to nominate newer bloggers whose blogs have less than x amount of followers, but being a newbie I don’t even know how to figure that out. So I’m going to follow the lead of Steph and nominate who I want, ’cause I do what I want. Thug life.
I’m also going to link to my favorite posts of my nominees, but you don’t have to. You don’t have to participate at all, but then I might unfollow you on twitter. No shade or anything.
Before I list my nominees , I would like to thank Steph from momsfoodblog.com for the nomination. You made my morning with that post . I also love love LOVE your blog (mostly because I love to stuff my face). I’ll be trying that buttermilk streusel muffin recipe with my MOPS group next week and will let you know how delicious they come out ;).
My Nominees (in no particular order) :
- Mom, Actually | 10 reasons why I Love being a mom
I commented on this as soon as I read it, so sweet!
- My Dishwasher’s Possessed | Competitive mother
Hi there, I’m J’nay and I have obsessive competitive disorder! Lol.
- Texas Mom on a Mission | 8 things I wish I knew when I was pregnant
I promise you, this was on my list of things to blog. You hit it right on the head!
- Our Eggcellent Adventure | 10 Reasons to Stop Asking.
I had a hard time choosing between this and Daddy’s Home, but I just loved this one! I have to admit, I’m guilty, but I vow to be more thoughtful from now on!
- unRehearsed | Ain’t Nobody Got Time for That: Gettin’ Real with Tweens and Chores
Going through this with my teenage sis right now, I may have to implement this instead of my chore chart.